BMW / SAE Engineering Scholarship Professionnel3 months ago - Learning - Washington, D.C. - 327 views
This annual scholarship is provided by BMW AG in recognition of its commitment to excellence in engineering. BMW is world famous for designing and building luxury, high-performance passenger cars and motorcycles. The company is also a leader in developing and manufacturing high technology, high performance internal combustion engines. This scholarship is in support of the SAE Foundationto ensure an adequate supply of well-trained engineers for the future. Student Eligibility Requirements:
- U.S. resident.
- 3.75 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale (required).
- Rank in the 90th percentile in both math and critical reading on SAT I or composite ACT scores.
- Pursue an engineering or related science degree through an ABET accredited program.
Terms of Scholarship:
- One scholarship will be awarded each year for $1,500 per year.
- Scholarship may be renewed at $1,500 a year for three additional years (total award $6,000).
Selection and Announcement of Recipient:
- Recipient will be selected by the SAE Scholarship Committee and notified by the end of June.
Payment of Scholarship Funds:
- This scholarship will be paid into your account at your selected university in July/August.
- It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.
Application Deadline: March 15Application Form >
Renewal Deadline: May 30Renewal Form >