UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. The list of the specific scholarships are found at the official website (link found below).
University of New South Wales, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework Programmes offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarships may provide full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Recipients must be:
- • an International student
- • Be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra)
- • Must have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 2 2021 by Wednesday 31 March 2021 .* Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- • Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- • Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2, 2021.
Application instructions: https://medjouel.com/en/bourses-internationales-de-luniversite-de-new-south-wales/