Are you a citizens of the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India and required to pay a tuition fee for education in Sweden? Then you have the opportunity to apply for the Volvo Group scholarships. The scholarship programme covers 100 % of the tuition fee for a two-year Master’s programme for one student for the admission for Autumn 2020. The awarded student will will also be part of a very exclusive programme which includes visits to Volvo Group in Gothenburg, contact with a mentor at Volvo Group, possabilities of a summer job at Volvo Group, and cooperation in regards to the Master’s Degree project.
Who can apply?
For the 2020 admission the Scholarship is only open for students applying to the following master programmes at the Graduate School, School of Business, Economics and Law, at the University of Gothenburg.
- Logistics and Transport Management
You must be
- A citizens of the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India
- Have a GMAT or GRE score
- Have applied at www.universityadmissions.se to one of the above mentioned programmes for the 2020 admission period, by the latest 15th of January 2020.
Selection of Student
The selection of the student is based on the following:
- The GMAT or GRE General Test result.
- Other relevant experience (extracurricular activities, work experience etc.).**
- personal letter describing why you are applying specifially to the Volvo Group Scholarship.**
The Volvo Group Scholarships are administered by University of Gothenburg. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
How do I apply for the Volvo Group Scholarship?
Application period: 1 December 2019 – 3 February 2020.
**Besides submitting your application on the link above you must also e-mail your CV (maximum 2 pages) as well as a personal letter describing why you are applying specifically to the Volvo Group Scholarship to firstname.lastname@example.org by the latest 3 February 2020.**
Please note that if you accept the Volvo Group Scholarship you will not be able to receive the Axel Adler Scholarship.