The University of Rwanda will be hosting 1 award in the following disciplines:
- Medicine, health and life sciences
- Physical sciences, engineering and mathematics
Please check the application form for a list of eligible courses.
To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
Please note, universities may have their own specific eligibility requirements for admissions – please check the University of Rwanda website for more details.
How to apply for a QECS at the University of Rwanda
Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
Complete a QECS at the University of Rwanda application by clicking the link below.
Submit a separate application to the university for admission to your chosen course – for any queries on the university application process please contact, email@example.com.
Applications will close at 4pm (UCT) on 15 January 2020