- successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) in Computer Science or a related engineering subject with outstanding results
- excellent knowledge of and experience with computer vision, robotics, machine learning, control, object-oriented programming and applied mathematics
- excellent written and spoken English skills; good command of German required; willingness to learn German is expected
How to apply:
- Cover Letter with your interest and experience related to the position (1 page).
- CV. Please indicate your relevant skills, scientific publications, awards, research videos and/or code, professional profile(s).
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and transcripts. Specify your GPA (e.g. 3.8/4.0)
For more information, please contact [email protected]
Please send your application with the reference number and the usual documents as one single PDF file to [email protected] or in writing to Technische Universität Berlin – Der Präsident – Fakultät IV, Institut für Technische Informatik und Mikroelektronik, FG Robotic Interactive Perception, Prof. Dr. Guillermo Gallego, Sekr. MAR 5-5, Marchstr. 23, 10587 Berlin.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned.