International Filter Photo Contest 2019 is a competition sponsored by Kenko Tokina Co.,Ltd. and is open to photos that have been taken with the aid of a filter with the aim of expanding creative possibilities.
Kenko Tokina Co.,Ltd. looks forward to receiving your entries that explore the full expanse of the unknown possibilities of filters.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
All World Countries.
Winners will be announced on the International Filter Photo Contest website (this website)in February 2020.
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
The competition is open to anyone regardless of age, gender or nationality.
- Entries are restricted to unreleased and unpublished original photos for which the copyright is entirely owned by the applicant. Photos that have won prizes or are being screened in other competitions are not eligible. (Photos that have been entered in another competition but have not been awarded a prize are eligible.) Photos that have been published in non-commercial publications such as club exhibitions for which the photography was not remunerated, or websites operated by individuals are eligible.
- Entries will be disqualified if the sponsor deems that the subject matter is in breach of the law, public order and morals, or the purpose of this contest.
- Applicants who are under the age of 18 must obtain approval of their parent or guardian before applying. If an applicant is under the age of 18, it will be assumed they have already obtained approval of a parent or guardian.
- Applicants can choose their themes freely as long as filters were effectively used in taking the photos. All types and manufacturers of filters are acceptable. However, filters such as protectors whose effects cannot be seen on photographs are not permitted.
- Grand Prix for the TOP 1, with value of 500,000 yen .
- Jury Special Prize for 4 competitors , with value of 100,000 yen.
- Excellent works for 30 competitors with value of 10,000 yen.
How to Apply
The Step: Fill the online form with your information and the photos that you want to submit here.
Take in consideration that :
Image data that can be applied :
- Image data captured and processed with digital still cameras, and image data captured on a film camera and then scanned and processed using a computer.
- Images can be either color or black and white, but must be captured using a filter.
- Photos treated or processed using computer software cannot be accepted.
- Image data must be JPEG format. Image files must be between 1MB to 10MB in size. Files larger than 10MB must be compressed.
Know more about this opportunity: