No need to wish upon a star to get $1,000
There’s no need to rub a magic lamp. And you don’t need to go on a life-altering journey to find yourself (or Nemo).
You just have to prove you’re the biggest, baddest Disney fan out there, and we’ll tuck a whole grand in your bank account. It’s up to you if you keep ‘em there or cash out the $1,000 in coins, then dive into them à la Scrooge McDuck.
No, we’re not un poco loco. We’re just so excited about the launch of Disney+ on November 12, 2019, that we’re selecting a Disney fan to help us celebrate. And if we pick you, your job is to watch 30 of your favorite Disney movies or shows in 30 days. (Best. Job. Ever!)
Who should apply?
We think it goes without saying that we’re looking for someone who really, really loves Disney.
Do you sing along with your kiddos when they belt out “Let It Go”? (Or maybe when you’re alone in the shower?) Is Halloween the perfect time to live out your dreams of becoming a pretty princess or spectacular superhero? We think you’d be perfect for the job!
Here are some more details about who’d be a perfect fit:
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon
(Ok, we’re totes joking about that last one.)
And hey, if you’re willing to get on screen and tell us all about your favorite Disney movie in a video, more phenomenal cosmic power to you!
What will you get?
Along with $1,000, our biggest Disney fan is in for a few more gadgets and gizmos aplenty (and whozits and whatzits galore). Here’s a preview of some of the fun we’ll send your way:
- $1,000 to turn you into the main event, like no king was before. (Better brush up on your roar.)
- A subscription to Disney+ for one whole year. That’s 335 more days you can fill with your fave characters and songs. Yasss!
- A Disney-themed movie-watching kit. Snuggle up and ask your friend to pass the popcorn. We’ve got you covered with this cozy mouse-themed blanket, four cups that would make Mickey proud, and the cutest Pixar popcorn popper we’ve ever seen, complete with movie theater popcorn kernels.
What will you watch?
If we select you as our biggest Disney fan, you’d better be prepared to watch 30 Disney feature films or full episodes of your fave Disney show—and you’ve got 30 days to finish them all. Right down to the credits.
We’re gonna need more popcorn.
If you need help narrowing your favorites down to a mere 30 movies and shows, we’re here to help. Here are some of our favorites and a few shows we’re really excited about:
- 101 Dalmatians
- Boy Meets World
- Finding Nemo
- High School Musical
- The Incredibles
- Kim Possible
- Lilo and Stitch
- The Lion King
- The Little Mermaid
- Malcolm in the Middle
- The Mandalorian
- Monsters University
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Remember the Titans
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- The Simpsons
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- That’s So Raven
- Toy Story
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum
How to apply
Ready for the ultimate Disney movie challenge? Show us you’re the biggest fan of Mickey and friends by applying.
Just tell us about yourself in a few easy questions. And don’t forget to submit a video review of your absolute favorite Disney movie, ‘cause we wanna hear all about it.
If you have any questions, run into issues with our application form, or are a journalist looking for more information, send us an email at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you in a jiffy.
Got all that? Good, now let’s go kick some honey buns!