Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC is an American fast-food restaurant chain operated by CKE (Carl Karcher Enterprises) Restaurant Holdings, Inc., with franchisees in Australia, the United States and Canada.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: U.S. Citizens
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only for 16 states of the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet be:
- Students, age 21 and under
- Reside in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington or Wyoming.
- High school seniors or graduates who plan to enrol for the first time in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Employees, affiliates and franchisees of Carl Karcher Enterprises LLC, Scholarship America, affiliated agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to receive a scholarship pursuant to this program
How to Apply
- To Apply: Applicants are required to download the application form and submit to Carl N. & Margaret Karcher Founders’ program, Scholarship America, One Scholarship Way, Saint Peter, MN
- Supporting Documents: A complete transcript of grades must be sent with this application. G rade reports are not acceptable.
- Admission Requirements:
- Only the first 1,000 applications will be considered. Up to ten (10) awards will be granted each year.
- If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $10,000 award.
- Awards are not renewable and are for undergraduate study only.