This VCIS – Global Allianz Fund provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for one meritorious student to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. The scholarship is a one-off partial award for selected undergraduate and postgraduate courses related to health and medical sciences. The scholarship amount is up to AU$15,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
The Macquarie University Allianz Global Assistance Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Bachelor of Clinical Science.
- Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences.
- Bachelor of Human Sciences.
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences.
- Bachelor of Psychology.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours).
- Bachelor of Speech and Hearing Sciences.
- Doctor of Medicine.
- Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Master of Clinical Audiology.
- Master of Clinical Neuropsychology.
- Master of Clinical Psychology.
- Master of Laboratory Analysis, Quality and Management.
- Master of Organisational Psychology.
- Master of Professional Psychology.
- Master of Public Health.
- Master of Radiopharmaceutical Science.
- Master of Speech and Language Pathology.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES Except Australia or New Zealand.
According to the chosen program.
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for one of the following Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degrees.
- Receive a GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 or an ATAR equivalent of 90.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2020.
- Program must be longer than one session in duration.
- Hold an Allianz Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
The scholarship amount is up to AU$15,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
How to Apply
First Step: Applicants must receive their full course offers.
Second Step: Once applicants have received their full course offers, they must then complete an online scholarship application form here and type “Allianz” in the Scholarship Name field.
- You will need your Macquarie University Student Number to complete the online scholarship application form.
- You must submit a scholarship application to be considered for the scholarship.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Upon receipt of the scholarship application, successful students will be contacted with further details on submitting a selfie video^ as part of the assessment process.
Know more about this opportunity: