The eFounders Fellowship Program provides direct exposure to e-commerce and digital innovations, access to business leaders from Alibaba and China, as well as an opportunity to connect with top like-minded entrepreneurs in your region. The fraternity is a community of passionate and successful “Champions of the New Economy” who seek to inspire and create a more inclusive development model for all.
As a former special adviser to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), Jack Ma, executive chairman of Alibaba Group , acknowledged that by applying the ideas of China’s most innovative companies to their own companies, fellows will be equipped to make changes in their home country. With this opportunity in mind, the eFounders scholarship was established in 2017 to find and empower local entrepreneurs who can benefit from Alibaba’s experience in China.
medjouel.com informs you that The eFounders scholarship program is jointly organized by Alibaba Business School and the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development ( UNCTAD ), which are implementing the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals .
We work closely with a number of organizations in several regions that help support the program and the entrepreneurs. See all partner profiles>
What are the participants learning?
• The key factors for Alibaba’s long-term success.
• The defining moments and setbacks that shaped Alibaba’s journey (including early stages of development).
• An understanding of the Alibaba ecosystem.
What the program cannot promise:
• The opportunity to partner with Alibaba.
• The possibility of receiving Alibaba’s investment.
eFounders Fellowship welcomes entrepreneurs who are:
• Authentic, open-minded and altruistic leaders of the “new economy”.
• Build businesses for long term success, not short term profit.
• Mission oriented with a strong sense of purpose, integrity, vision and drive.
• Eager to learn and share their experiences and ideas.